Sunday 22 May 2011

Plants!

I had been unhappy with my origonal Fern mesh, It was basicly just a plane that was blend and rotated around. really made quickly so that i could test out the texturing method. So what i've done is gone back and remodeled the mesh. I've created more curves along the width of the leafs, brought them all close together and added another layer of leafs to make it more believeable, Below you can see the origonal to the right and my new mesh to the left.


Feeling i need more foliage i modeled one of these, I say these becuase i have no idea what it is.. I knew what leaf i was looking for but i don't or couldn't find out what it was called! But in any case i'm quite happy with how it came out. Its production took very little time compared to prevois foliage which i put down to experiance i guess.


Here's a demanstration of some of the foliege i've made put together so i can visualise what i've been imagining and ofcourse post that here.

No comments:

Post a Comment